Multifamily Real Estate Investing Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Home-TAS-new Forums Buy It, Rent It, Profit Questions & Official Site Announcements ????️ Follow up from last nights training, 7 Habits Of Highly Successful PM

• ????️ Follow up from last nights training, 7 Habits Of Highly Successful PM

Posted by Bryan Chavis on August 26, 2022 at 6:11 am

????

Good Morning, BRP Members and happy Friday????

We had a great LIVE Training last night, on the 7 Habits of Highly Successful Property Managers. As I mentioned to all in attendance, I would start a discussion after every session just to re-cap. This is also a opportunity to ask me or other, PROFIT Coaches, Members any questions or feedback from the training.

So lets recap! 7 habits of highly successful property managers starts with

1. Making communication a core competency

2. Always be learning

3. Create a playbook for growth

4. Set processes for recurring task

5. Use technology to stay organized

6. Be proactive

7. Keep calm and carry on

???? This upcoming week I will discuses in depth how to take these 7 Habits and create Property and Asset Management Systems, Check-list and Frameworks for more consistent PM operations

Bryan Chavis replied 1 year, 7 months ago 1 Member · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Bryan Chavis

September 2, 2022 at 10:20 am

Great call last night, I would like to thank our member Jason P. for sharing about the challenges he is facing while developing his teams management systems! Thanks for willing to share Jason!

Last night I spoke about the process of developing the necessary habits to become a successful multifamily operator. The Key takeaways are: develop the frame work, starting with first establishing the management plan, then developing your dash-board Reports,” weekly, monthly, annually” followed up by creating your action list items, sometimes known as “action dashboard” this action dashboard will consist of all the items you have identified via your reports as issues that the property and team are facing, that need to be addressed. Finally those items will be addressed in your morning meetings that you establish. I recommend having these meeting, in person or via zoom on a reoccurring schedule.