Multifamily Real Estate Investing Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Home-TAS-new Forums New Member Introductions Hello Everyone!

• Hello Everyone!

Posted by Deleted User on September 7, 2020 at 11:30 am

<p style=”text-align: left;”>My name is Larry Pendleton. I have been investing in real estate for over 5 years, started looking into small mfh in 2019 and turned my attention to larger mfh halfway into 2019. I am a CPA by trade with a background in taxes and auditing. I have my own tax consulting business, PC Financial Services, which focuses on professionals in real estate. Our mission is help people reach Financial Freedom thru the education of real estate and taxes. I also work with several real estate investment groups where my strengths are; underwriting, forensic audits, bookkeeping, and tax strategy. I look forward to meeting you all and adding value wherever I can. You can reach me at 7575358592, Facebook, and [email protected]</p>

Deleted User replied 3 years, 6 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Unknown Member

September 8, 2020 at 12:32 am

Hi Larry,  Really great to meet you.  Hope your mfh is working well for you.  Thanks for sharing all your info.  Have a great week and look for you at training.

• Unknown Member

September 9, 2020 at 3:32 pm

Larry,

Nice to meet you.  Your CPA experience will be a great addition to your business.  Many people leave a lot of money on the table when it comes to tax strategy (or no tax strategy).

What markets are you interested in?  I currently operate in middle and eastern TN and are looking at Ketucky, the Carolina’s and Georgia as well.

• Deleted User

Deleted User
    September 12, 2020 at 1:04 am

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hey Jeff and Greg</p>
    <p style=”text-align: left;”>Greg, the markets I am interested in are Hampton Roads VA, ATL, Augusta, Central FL and northeast FL.</p>