Multifamily Real Estate Investing Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Home-TAS-new Forums Progress Logs Jeff Fanok

• Jeff Fanok

Posted by Unknown Member on August 31, 2020 at 1:43 am

8/30/20

Sunday night!! it always comes quick….What a great week.  New Matrix  platform.  New property being looked at.  Zoom call coming up Monday night.  Another coaching session on Thursday.  Maybe a new Matrix member has arrived in Shayne’s family.  Hopefully everyone else is doing great in their ventures.  Working on the Master class section of the training.  So much going on and so much to learn.  The participant guide that goes along with the learning path is super helpful.  I have a new football play to  improve my credit score.  The new platform style makes you want to just keep moving forward with the lessons.  Continuing to listen to podcasts.  The seven keys to landlording is on deck now.   Just finished finding your target area.  Both are excellent and recommended listening.  Look forward to this week and the new training sessions.  Hope all are making progress on their Matrix paths.  Catch up with all on Thursday.  Have a great week!!!!

Unknown Member replied 3 years, 7 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Unknown Member

September 1, 2020 at 6:26 pm

What’s up Jeff?  Love your energy.  I’m moving throught the course as well.  Plenty of nuggets picked up already.  I’m ready to run through my property managers door and get some sh** taken care of.

Had a great day yesterday.  Toured a STR/Hotel in Gatilinburg TN, then on to a MHP (no go!) and finally a 16 unit condo portfolio.  The 16 unit might have some legs.  The STR looks to be priced well, but the operational side of it is a big unknown.

See you on Thursday.

• Unknown Member

September 7, 2020 at 12:17 am

Hey Greg,  Just checked in and thanks for the feedback.  Looks like you were busy touring.  That is great.  Hope the PM situation works out!! I am sure it will.   Tough decissions to make I am sure.  I enjoyed the discussion  you had on our training session this past Thursday.  Keep pushing in the course and will catch you Thursday.  Have a great week.