Thank You for Joining Our First Book Club Event!

• Thank You for Joining Our First Book Club Event!

Posted by Karen Flower on August 9, 2024 at 10:15 am

I want to extend a heartfelt thank you to everyone who attended our first book club meeting! It was wonderful to dive into Bryan Chavis’s insights together and engage in such a lively discussion.

During the event, we explored key topics such as developing the right mindset, setting clear goals, and understanding the importance of finding a prospective tenant using the SEOTA process. We emphasized the importance of finding the right tenant before selecting a building.

A special thank you to Bryan Chavis for sharing his valuable insights and expertise with us. Your guidance is truly appreciated and inspiring!

As we continue our journey, I challenge everyone to post their goals for the end of 2024 and the start of 2025. Let’s help hold each other accountable and support each other in achieving these goals.

Looking ahead, we’ll be discussing Chapters 4-7 in our next meeting, where we’ll continue to uncover more valuable insights from the book. Keep an eye on the platform for details about our next event.

Thanks again for being part of this journey!

Francisco Rivera replied 1 month, 1 week ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Francisco Rivera

August 9, 2024 at 10:58 am

My goal for the remainder of 2024 and into the first quarter of 2025 is to leverage the system provided by BRP Education, actively network, and successfully acquire a fourplex property. By following this plan, I aim to utilize creative financing strategies and partnerships to achieve this goal, marking my entry into multifamily investing.