• Discover the Big Picture. Gain insight into the industry of Multifamily Operations & Management, including what you need to know about the management's day-to-day operations, the management team, ownership entities, and the primary responsibility of meeting the property goals and management plan objectives.
• Recognize what a best practice Multifamily Management operations look like and consider systems for identifying, developing, and implementing best practices in your own business/property
• Operations by numbers. Learn to apply concepts to conduct cash flow analysis.
• Weigh your Options. Analyze alternatives to test potential courses of action for a property.
• The all-important “Management Plan.” Unlock the key elements of writing a management plan for investment real estate.
• It’s All About the cash flow. Improve your property’s bottom line and earn recognition by mastering accounting, budgeting, cash flow, capitalization, and working with capital.
• Be an Operational Expert. Create a maintenance and risk management plan, inspect and protect the property, learn sustainability, and discover the keys to working with contractors.
• Buy it. Rent it. PROFIT Understand target markets, comparison grids, marketing strategies and social media, execution of the lease, the importance of resident retention, and the A to Z of relevant laws.
• Building your dashboard reports. Get a handle on record-keeping strategies and accurate reporting to the owner. Ensure you’re on target to meet the management plan's goals and objectives.
• How is an ideal Multifamily Management company organized to support a talent strategy that develops your vision and management plan goals?
• Certified Multifamily Operator (CMO)
• Credibility in Multifamily Operations
• Professional Industry Standard Workbook
• Property Management Asset Management Forms, Contracts, Spreadsheets and more.
*** AS A BONUS YOU WILL LEAVE WITH ***
• Finance & Asset Management Forms and Checklists Financial Analysis Spreadsheet
• Sample Management Agreement Package
• Management Plan Skills Assessment
• Income/Expense Analysis Reports
700 N Westshore Blvd,
Tampa, FL 33609
There was a problem reporting this post.
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
Please note: This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin. Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.