Multifamily Real Estate Investing Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Home-TAS-new Forums New Member Introductions Bryan's Book is 🔥 🔥🔥

• Bryan's Book is 🔥 🔥🔥

Posted by Jazmine Cooper on May 22, 2024 at 11:28 am

So, I just started Bryan’s book and it’s amazing 😍

I’m Jazz. I’m a novice in the real estate arena but I’m so ready to learn as much as I can so that I can buy it, rent it, and profit 😆

I own a digital marketing company that helps businesses build out automations to generate and nurture leads. (Heavy on the nurture. The worse thing you can do is get a lead and let them go cold.)

Our virtual assistants oversee my clients’ day to day marketing initiatives so that they can get back their time.

Feel free to connect with me! Let’s be friends!

info replied 2 weeks, 3 days ago 4 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Michael Manos

May 23, 2024 at 12:35 am

Nice to meet you Jazmine! You had me at automations 😂. Definitely an instrumental book for me when it came to learning about multifamily investing. Is your marketing/automation focus on the real estate industry , or are you currently working with other sectors? I am always looking for automations to streamline things with investing !

• Greg Flower

May 28, 2024 at 11:20 am

Hello Jazmine

Welcome To The BRPEDU Platform . If we Can Help You Out In Any Way Please Reach Out .

Thank You

Greg Flower

• Jazmine Cooper

May 28, 2024 at 7:58 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome, Greg! I’m happy to be here.

Hey Michael! Most of my clients are in the financial industry but we do have some real estate companies as well.

We develop SEO rich lead magnets and make sure the system is following up with them in order to keep them engaged.

• info

Administrator
    May 29, 2024 at 12:25 pm

🙌 Jasmine, thanks so much for the positive feedback. If you love the book then you’re gonna love all of the training guides that you’re going to receive via email as well as the additional training material such as e-books and workbooks that you’ll find in the workstation area. Feel free to message me with any questions you may have about the book, looking forward to answering any questions you may have