Multifamily Real Estate Investing Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Home-TAS-new Forums Progress Logs Jeff Fanok

• Jeff Fanok

Posted by Unknown Member on September 7, 2020 at 1:24 am

9/6/20

Sunday!!!  From Thursday training to Sunday progress log sometimes go super fast.  This was one of those!!!  Biggest reason is that I have been in the new Matrix training.  I got through the Master Class.  That was terrific.  So much info in there I will need to go back again.  Started the CRIS.  This is the next level up!!!  The companion book is great.  Took my first quiz.  Very Challenging.  Not easy to answer those questions!!!  Watched the Forcasting  episode of BRP again.  Everyone in the group should watch this again if they can.  Not just the forcasting which was terrific but also the q&a because Bryan reminds us that the hard work we put in as the Matrix group in our training will pay dividends for all in the group in the future.  That these training courses will give all of us the credability we will need going forward.  And that they are here for us when we get stuck and need Support!!!!  Can’t thank Bryan and Nate enough for putting that episode together.  Was able to catch up with members in the community.   I think that is going to be another super resource for our group.  Look forward to seeing others in there.  This week is all about the CRIS.  It has a great objective section.  All things critical to our futures. Hope all the Matrix is having a great holiday weekend.  Good luck with reaching your goals and making new ones.  Catch all of you on Thursday.

Unknown Member replied 3 years, 7 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.