Multifamily Real Estate Investing Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Home-TAS-new Forums Progress Logs Progress Log

• Progress Log

Posted by Unknown Member on October 26, 2020 at 12:57 am

SUNDAY NIGHT!!!  Tough week without a coaching call on Thursday.  Best night of the week>>>  Hope all made it through.  Plenty in the Matrix to keep us busy.  Look forward to this Thursday.  Will be great to catch up with everyone.  Hope all had a productive week and looking forward to seeing all of you Thursday.  Have a great night and super start to the week.

Unknown Member replied 3 years, 5 months ago 2 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Unknown Member

October 28, 2020 at 7:41 pm

What’s up Jeffrey?  I agree, I was looking forward to the call as well, but I completely understand putting it off.

Surprisingly lots of deal flow this week.  Most of it well over priced.  One has us intrigued, going to tour it on Thursday.  We should also be locking up some new financing on one of projects this week.  Looking for to sleeping a little better…

• Unknown Member

October 31, 2020 at 1:06 am

Hey Greg

Great to catch up last night in the Matrix and hear what you have going on.  Sounds like things are moving in the right dirction for your PM plans.  Looking forward to hearing more about that.  How did the tour go on Thursday and is the financing all taken care of on the other project?  Great stuff you got on your plate.  Look forward to hearing more as things progress.  Have a good weekend and talk soon.

• Unknown Member

November 1, 2020 at 4:08 pm

Yep, closed the new loan and slept well.

The tour was good, it’s an interesting project about 1/4 mile from one of our properties.  Totally off market, still waiting on the financials, but it looks like it might have some legs.

• Unknown Member

November 4, 2020 at 2:44 am

Just got back in the Matrix… Had some technical difficulties but Nate got me squared away.  Sounds good on the off market.  Keep me posted.